“Seussical” at Town Hall Arts Center, 2450 W. Main St., Littleton, is delightful and some dates may be sold out. Check for tickets at 303-794 2787, ext. 5 or at the box office or at …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution of $25 or more in Nov. 2017-2018, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access Includes access to all websites
“Seussical” at Town Hall Arts Center, 2450 W. Main St., Littleton, is delightful and some dates may be sold out. Check for tickets at 303-794 2787, ext. 5 or at the box office or at townhallartscenter.org. Reservations recommended.
• “Making Merry” is Stories on Stage’s annual celebration and it’s at the King Center (Metropolitan State University campus), 855 Lawrence Way, Denver at 7:30 p.m. Dec. 16 and 1:30 p.m. Dec. 17. Beloved actor Jamie Horton will read from “Wind in the Willows”; GerRee Hinshaw will read “Crimble Wocky,” inspired by Lewis Carroll; and Anthony Adu will read “The Goldfish,” about a young immigrant in London. Tickets: $15-$28, storiesonstage.org, 303-494-0523.
• “Home for the Holidays” is an audience favorite musical show at Lone Tree Arts Center, 10075 Commons St., Lone Tree, Dec. 7-17. Also: A Kantorei Christmas on Dec. 19, Cherish the Ladies on Dec. 20, Michael Martin Murphey’s “A Cowboy Christmas” on Dec. 22. Lonetreeartscenter.org, 720-509-1000.
• “A Christmas Carol” is at Miners Alley Playhouse, 1224 Washington Ave. in Golden, through Dec. 23. Performances: 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Dec. 20; 1 p.m. Sundays; and 6 p.m. Dec. 10 and 17. Adaptation by Josh Hartwell. Tickets: $15-$38. Minersalley.com or 303-935-3044.
• “A Christmas Carol” is at the Stage Theatre, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, through Dec. 24. The DCPA is at 14th and Champa streets in downtown Denver. Tickets: $47-$97. The elaborate, traditional production is here. Denvercenter.org, 303-893-4100.
• “Santaland Diaries,” by Joe Mantello, based on David Sedaris’ short story, runs through Dec. 24, starring Michael Bouchard. Jones Theatre at the Denver Center complex, 14th and Champa streets, downtown Denver. Staged by Boulder Ensemble Theatre Company. Note: mature language — 16 and over. Tickets: denvercenter.org, 303-893-4100.
• “Elf the Musical” is at the Buell Theatre, also at the Denver Center at 14th and Champa streets in downtown Denver, through Dec. 17. Suitable for all ages. Tickets start at $25, 303-893-4100, denvercenter.org.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.