Stem Cell and Blood Platelet Procedures offer a viable alternative for individuals who are suffering from joint pain, or who may be considering elective surgery or joint replacement due to injury or arthritis. Patients avoid the lengthy periods of downtime, and painful rehabilitation that typically follow invasive surgeries.
What you will learn at the seminar:
- How regenerative medicine improves the natural healing process for your body
- Why non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be a substitute for surgery
- Pre and Post-procedure imaging comparisons
- Our unique method to correctly diagnose and accurately treat your condition
- Q&A with Dr. Hyzy to answer your questions
The Centeno Schultz Clinic offers the nation’s MOST EXPERIENCED DOCTORS using the MOST ADVANCED NON-SURGICAL ADULT STEM CELL and BLOOD PLATELET (PRP) PROCEDURES for common injuries, arthritis and other joint conditions.
Commonly Treated Conditions:
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL & Meniscal Tears
- Hip Arthritis, Pain & Labral Tears
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Tears & Tendinitis
- Low Back, Neck & Nerve Pain, Sciatica
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Foot & Ankle Pain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Sacroiliac Joint Instability
- AND MUCH MORE!
All seminar attendees will receive a free bottle of Turmeric Curcumin and $750 OFF the total cost of your stem cell procedure, or $200 OFF the total cost of your platelet-based procedure.
Light refreshments will be served. Please RSVP!
Where: Gates Tennis Center - Upstairs in the USTA office
3300 E. Bayaud Ave
Denver, CO 80209
When: Mon, Nov 11th from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.